Friday, September 12, 2008

National Book Festival

I didn't think I could get any more excited about the National Book Festival on the mall Saturday, September 27. Then I saw the list of authors and NEIL GAIMAN is going to be there!! Now it's just made my day. A totally frustrating week is vindicated by the mere fact that I will get to see and meet Neil Gaiman. I'm already excited to go back and read all his books, maybe even twice.

All the info is on the Library of Congress website http://www.loc.gov/bookfest/.

3 comments:

care said...

definitely wish I could go! Stardust has been one of my favorite books since I first read it like 4 years ago. and there are SO MANY other good ones. I might have to find a gaiman book I haven't read and read it next!

Unknown said...

I've read ALL his books! If you want someone to go with count me in!

~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

I would suggest Neverwhere. I just finished it and it was great.