Saturday, September 13, 2008

Locks of Love


Alright. I went and did it. I decided to cut my hair for locks of love today. It's unreal how quickly all that hair disappeared.

Of course I went to Beth at Fiddlehead's. She was great. I was so excited and she had fun with my bob. It's definitely a lot shorter than I was expecting, but hair will grow out.

I was asked if I'd start growing it out again. I said no. Let's keep it at my shoulders from now on. That is, once it gets back there, which may be a while.

On another note, I got my Dyson DC 18 today! I had so much fun playing with it (also known as vacuuming). You wouldn't believe how much cat hair came up in the first run. My carpet feels all new again now, though. It's small and pretty light and totally makes the wretched chore fast and easy-- so it's totally worth it to me. Oh yeah, and I got it for less than half the price on woot.com! I'm just all about the deals today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Guzman Family said...

We love it short! From the picture looks very 1920s bob. Very cute. You have the 7th grader's nod of approval (and her fashion senseless mom.) Marianne & Stephanie

Chris said...

Congrats on making onto the woot web site!

(http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=5868)

Unknown said...

The haircut looks very nice on you, not that long hair looked bad at all either. :D

And yay for Woot (which is how I got here too :).

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to be honest about it: I like the long hair better so grow it back out. But it was a nice thing you did. And you're very nice looking either way.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are holding a Cousin It doll.

I like the shorter hair, very cute.

Anonymous said...

I just posted about the Cousin It doll.

I live int he DC area as well :)

I actually live out in the "burbs" and love the area.