Sunday, June 29, 2008

Everyday

All you want is, all you need is love.

Thanks Dave. It was a GREAT night. It seemed like everything was made to be perfect. The storms drifted south so we didn't get drenched, the air cooled off about 15 degrees, and you played for 2.5 hours!


So the Dave Matthews Band concert was great. It was funny getting all of us together and down there. We had SO much food. Everyone really went all out with the good stuff. And those drinks were yummy!

I made quite the entertainment for everyone in the car on the way there. I got picked up from the metro and then we met at Safeway to get ice for the cooler and our friend. Then we were on our way and someone said "Ok, now to see Dave." I brilliantly responded "Oh, who's Dave?" Seriously. I'm quick. Yup, thought we were picking up some guy named Dave that I didn't know. Priceless, these moments I provide for my dear friends' entertainment. We did get to see Dave, and he was great.

1 comment:

care said...

so this was with the kds? is this the second or third thing you've done with them? glad you had fun.