Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Dance

I'm so excited! I got a promotion at work the other day. I love me some Dream Dinners action and it's just so cool to feel appreciated. Oh yes, and I've only been working there for 1 month-- started May 1 and at our June 5 meeting I got asked to train for a management position. I feel like I've set a record (probably not, but it still feels great anyway).

Whereas in school when you get singled out to be the "leader" everyone hates you. Yes, that was me, little teacher's pet. But no, now it entails pay increase and oh yes-- MINIONS!! I'm definitely in favor of the minions, or perhaps just not being one to quite so many people now. Regardless, I love my job and who knew that after a master's degree in political science I'd be drawn to food. Perhaps it's just about the essentials in life.

Yay, \\Happy Dance//

No comments: