Monday, February 4, 2008

Return from Sabbatical

Hello again. So 6 months later is a pretty good time to pick up writing my blog again. Let's see, in the last half year I got a new job, successfully pulled off my first golf tournament, my sister got pregnant, I went to Arizona for Christmas, started yoga, and now I'm renewing my blog posting. I think it's the yoga. mmmm Zen mmmm.

So the real reason I haven't written is that I've been pretty frustrated with life lately. It's cycled between work, family, friends, etc. Seems like they can't all be good at one time and usually one was keeping me going while the other two were seriously stressing me out. So no one wants to hear whining and orneryness, so I held off on the blog-posting.

But now I'm back! It's not perfect, but it's manageable and I want to share my excitement. Also, tomorrow is SUPER TUESDAY and you better believe I will be a the polls bright and early. GO VOTE!

Also, if you haven't seen it yet (or heard about it from me), please check out shelfari.com. It's the BEST semisocial networking site out because it's like an internet book club. I am always craving new books to read and my friends are usually pretty good judges of what's good, but the discussion doesn't just come up in everyday conversation. I've been going through a new book about every week or two and people get a little annoyed at me constantly asking for book recommendations. So I have found my answer.

That's all for my first night back. Will update soon. I'll go email you all now and let you know that I'm writing my blog again. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an interesting blog:)...On another note, your screen name, Reddiekim, doesn't come up in Shelfari.com. Hence, I couldn't add you as a friend on that site.

Anthony
elander24018@yahoo.com