Thursday, May 17, 2007

Continuing Education

Alright, I admit it. I have a problem with school. I just can't leave it. I have been in school for 19 consecutive years now. Yes, the last 3 have been grad school (2 working on my thesis while also working full or part time jobs). Nonetheless, I found myself today registering for another class.

But it sounded SO interesting, and like something that could really help my job skills for all those applications I'm sending out. So now I will be taking a summer grant writing class at Durham Tech. It's just one class and will hopefully help me out in the short and long term, but as soon as I register for one class I start looking at the online website development classes.

Hey, I'm also interested in some clinical research positions, perhaps I could get an RN certification along the way? NO! This is where I must stop and hone. I don't like the sight of blood nor do I want anything to do with taking it. Ok, moving on my career path. At least I already have a BA or I'd probably be worse. I guess that's why they call it continuing.

No comments: