Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hello and welcome to the world.

Alright. I would like to take this opportunity to initiate myself into the world of blogging. I know that it was suggested to me only about 4 years ago, but I am now finally getting around to it. So although I am a late-comer to the game I hope you enjoy.

So this totally got me started.


Because it was super cool and I love all things in the personality test genre (it's like going to a palm reader, but FREE!). However, I wasn't able to post it to a friend and figured I'd start a blog to show it off.

So now that you can see my personal DNA I'm sure you can figure out exactly who I am and that might be just enough for one day.

2 comments:

care said...

welcome to the wonderful world o' blogging. it's addictive, but I bet we could form a neighborly self-help group, if we wanted. but only if it involved alcohol and chocolate and giggles. :)

Lieran said...

Hey there. :)